Preserve and enhance Virginia's Water Environment, now and for future generations.
Founded in 1947, the Virginia Water Environment Association is a non-profit, technical and educational organization focused on producing quality programs for continuing education and training for our members, the technical community and the general public.
Develop and promote practices and policies, which assist our members to serve the public interest in providing efficient and environmentally protective water quality and wastewater management services.
Deliver high quality products and services to members and stakeholders.
Promote scientifically sound environmental practices and regulation.
Educate members, the public and policy makers.
Promote and advance the water quality profession.
Promote public health by preserving and enhancing the global water environment.
- About VWEA
- Upcoming Events
- Conference Proceedings
- Thinking About Nutrients in So
- 2017 IW&P Conference Proceedings
- NVRAC Lunch and Learn - A Culture of Retention
- 2016 Good Laboratory Practices
- 2016 Operations Conference
- 2016 Education Seminar
- 2016 Stormwater Seminar
- 2016 Industrial Waste & Pretreatment Conference
- CMAR in Virginia Webinar Presentations
- 2015 Education Conference Proceedings
- 2015 Lab Practices Proceedings